Monday, November 23, 2009

Levi Johnston goes full monty...sorta

After months of breathless waiting, the pictures of Levi Johnston's Playgirl spread have been released online. I'm not going to lie--I've really been looking forward to it. Not so much because Levi's such a stud. Frankly, he's only so-so. I, like a lot of people, am fascinated with the private figures of public figures. There's something comforting about knowing that those who live in the public eye also have to battle muffin tops and cellulite. Kind of brings them down a notch. Anyway, in the spirit of poking fun of celebs' body flaws, I present Levi Johnston's Johnson...

I guess the photographer caught Levi soaping up his junk....

I'll give him this--he's got some nice legs....

To summarize, I'm left with the same impression of Levi Johnston that I had of the Palin family--not bad looking but ultimately unimpressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment