Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Watching People Dance

Last weekend was the company Christmas party, and things went about as expected: the food was good, everyone had fun, and I got drunk. But something happened that I could never have anticipated. Most of our housekeepers have worked together at another property, so they've been to Christmas parties together before. Which means they've seen Serina dancing before. I'd been told she "likes dancing" but there's no way I could have been prepared for the... "performance" to which we were treated. Behold...

Oh, she wasn't done...not by a long-shot. Also, as you watch this clip pay attention to two things: the way she's "interacting" with her "audience" and the look on the Sales Coordinator's face at the very end of the video. She gets this terrified look like, "Oh shit, she's coming this way!"

The entire night was hilarious, but the dancing made the night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment