Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trey Pound tries salvia (click title for link)

So in the interest of full disclosure, I decided to post of the video of me smoking salvia. I first need to mention that salvia (also known as Salvia Divinorum) is ain inhalable (legal) herb sold in many states, including North Carolina. I decided to exercise my right to legal experimentation, and try some. Big mistake. I'm not perma-fried or anything, I just wish I'd left that brightly colored corner of my mind alone. As you watch the video, you can see (according to someone who saw the video) my "soul flying out of [my] body." Trust me, it's just as unpleasant as it sounds. That's one of the reasons I'm posting this video in all its unedited glory. Far be it from to scare anyone straight (ha!) but I think if you're going to try something new, you should at least catch a glimpse of what you're going to be getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment